Ukraine: Internal Displacement & Refugees
May 9, 2022
On March 1st Premise began launching a series of humanitarian data collection tasks focused on helping actors involved in the response make more informed decisions.
The update focuses on internal displacement in Ukraine and refugees in surrounding countries. It was informed by the following data sources collected directly from Ukrainians.
- Ukraine: general needs assessment
- Ukraine: displacement
- Ukraine: displacement & migration
- Ukraine: community needs
- Ukraine: household demographics
- Poland, Romania, & Moldova: refugee processing centers
- Poland, Moldova, Romania, Hungary: refugee needs assessment
Premise is a two-way global marketplace for high-quality data.
Be more efficient, agile, and effective with real-time, crowdsourced data.
Premise empowers international development and humanitarian aid clients to gather baseline data; track changes over time; gain insight into beneficiary perspectives and on-the-ground realities; and make informed decisions about program implementation and resource allocation.